Sunday, June 2, 2013

Getting Started

Hi guys! I'm so excited because I just set up my blog, and I'm ready to get this business off the ground! I've been doing art for so long, and I love teaching, so this feels like a natural next step in the world of art awesomeness. 

This blog is intended to help people find my business, but also to share my love of art with the interwebz. I'll be posting art-related things every so often, so check back regularly for updates! 

I think it's really important to learn about other artists out there, to help inspire your art, but to also learn what others are putting out into the world. Artists tell stories with pictures, much like writers tell stories with words. You can learn so much about a person by seeing what kind of art they make. The more you learn about art, how to talk about it, how to read into it, the better your art will become. 

Check out the tabs at the top of the page to find out more about my art and teaching experience, what art lessons are like, how to book an art party, pricing and more!

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! You are going to be an awesome art teacher!

    ReplyDelete